Thursday, December 27, 2012

Christmas Dinner Tablescape at JP's

Christmas 2012 is over and the decorations will be coming down, soon, and will be packed away, again, for next year. 
Memories, of our festive celebration, will fade, but thankfully we will have many wonderful photos to look back on to re-live our beautiful gathering from "back in the day!"

We had quite a full house to pack into our kitchen's dining area... 13 in all, but, by removing some pieces, adding an extension to our table and squeezing in a little table for the kiddies everything worked out just fine.
These are some photos of our memorable day!
 Seating for the ten adults was at our table for eight with an added extension at one end.

The extended end had it's own co-ordinating centerpiece.

The place settings with "Grandmas" cherished silverware, napkin holders made with gold lame ribbon and poinsettia's clipped from a dollar store bunch and my "score" from Walgreen's....Holiday dinner plates for just $1.19 each!

Snow scattered all around!

An elegant kiddie table, too!

The "Snow Mountain" Centerpiece Candlescape.


The dinner bell and a cherished creation.

The Chandelier post is here...in case you missed it!

This one is just "priceless"..... my four, beautiful daughters and me!

Another "fav" of with my girls and four of my grands...Rocco & Gianna were not here :( :(

My "Honeyman" and Me....he's the one who makes the magic happen.....in more ways than one :(
and I thank him for his undying love and care that he gives to us all!

This was my first year of sharing our Christmas, in posts, on my blog. I must admit that I truly admire those of you who have been doing this for years. It has been a learning experience for me with the fun of gaining new friends with fabulous ideas and décor of your own. I hope that you have enjoyed my "newbie" posts and will continue to follow me for many, many more!

Taking a much needed break.....I'll be back in 2013!!!

Love, Hugs and Kisses,
JP 
 PS....Are you new to my blog? If you'd like to see my other Holiday decorating posts go here and see the lists of what you missed in my December Archives, in the left side column, under my profile.

Joining these linky parties @


lifeonlakeshoredrive
betweennapsontheporch
  confessionsofaserialdiyer  
staceyembracingchange
savvysouthernstyle
frenchcountrycottage
staceyembracingchange
nominimalisthere
atthepicketfence
romantichome
thecharmofhome
commonground
myturn-evelyn



10 comments:

Crafts a la Mode said...

Hi, Janet,
If you go into my Google+ page which is now my profile page for my blog, and click on ABOUT and scroll down there should be a link to my blog. I really am not that happy having Google+ for my profile because of this. The link to the blog is on the ABOUT page. Bummer. Don't know how to fix it either. That is how I arrived at your blog, too. Best wishes, your grands are darling. Linda

Rosemary@villabarnes said...

Great tablescape. Love the kiddie table too.

Unknown said...

Just dropping in to see this gorgeous Christmas!! Love al the decorations and the table is just awesome.
Such a pretty family. Now following via GFC:)

Hope you have a very Happy New Year also!!

michele said...

lovin especially your heart wreath!!!

thanks for sharing, and do pop over when you have a moment! would love to have you.

michele

Unknown said...

Absolutely gorgeous - you certainly have the magic touch!
Happy new year
( did you get the snow we did in Montreal? 18 inches )
Hugs,
Suzan

Roxana White said...

I love the Snow Mountain Centerpiece. I really got into decorating with a winter theme this year. What did you use for snow? I used Epsom Salt everywhere. lol

http://fourelevenrox.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Oh, everything looks gorgeous as always! I loved, loved, loved seeing your family photos. You have a beautiful family!! You do not look old enough to have grandchildren. :)

I am so happy to be back after my little Christmas blog break. I've missed visiting.

Wishing you a very Happy New Year!!

XOXO
Kathy

Unknown said...

I forgot to say, thank you so much for sharing at A Bouquet of Talent! Especially during this busy holiday season.

The Charm of Home said...

So pretty JP! Thank you for joining Home Sweet Home!
Sherry

Mandy Hank said...

Beautiful table! It gets me so excited about the holidays!! Thank you so much for linking up to Get Your DIY On! I hope you'll join us tomorrow with your Holiday Wreaths or Door Decor!

Mandy @ The Hankful House Blog