Sunday, December 23, 2012

Golden Glitter, Snowy Candlescape & Loving Christmas Wishes

~Wishing you a Very Merry Christmas~

Snippets of a my golden glitter, snowy centerpiece.


Fresh cut pine and boxwood accents tucked into crystal,cordial glasses that make such pretty votives.

 My amber, crystal dinner bell that will be ringing the family to the table on Christmas Eve.

This is the rear view with a "glammed up" cardboard horseshoe, a present that I created for my dad when I was just seven, complete with wadded, silver foil "nails".....A real sentimental treasure!

 Sending love, joy and peace to all my family and friends with wishes for a wonderful celebration with all of your loved ones!

Time to finish up some last minute "tweaking" to finalize tomorrow's tablescape. I'll be posting a few more of the table, the centerpiece candlescape and the family after our big day.

Love, Hugs and Kisses,
JP
 
&
I was HONORED to be featured @
 
 
 
Joining these wonderful party hosts @

4 comments:

Shabby chic Sandy said...

So pretty! It looks so bright and festive. I hope you have a very merry Christmas!

Susan said...

Everything looks so beautiful@ Just found your blog and am now your newest follower! Merry Christmas!.

Crafts a la Mode said...

beautifully done!! Whew! Can you believe it's over? It came up fast, didn't it? Love your blog. Nice picture taking also and text on the pictures is spot on! Linda

Unknown said...

Hi, sweet friend!! I finally have a few minutes to myself. My relatives are still here due to bad road conditions, so that is taking up all my time. I am ready for some "me" time. I hope you had a very Merry Christmas, and wishing you a Happy New Year!

Thank you so much for sharing at A Bouquet of Talent!! So there is no surprises, I am featuring your gorgeous candlescape! I love it.

XOXOXO
Kathy