Tuesday, December 4, 2012

A Kissing Ball & Our Entry Chandelier

 I've always wanted a kissing ball and finding this plain, red rose, one at the goodwill, for just a dollar, allowed me to finally make one this year!

Holly from our bushes, pearl accents, a dangling crystal and ribbon made a simple and elegant one for our entry chandelier.

A holly wreath completes the traditional look.
Love it!!!

More pics to come of the entry, soon, so stay tuned :)
Our mantle is finally finished you can see it here!

Love, Hugs and Kisses,

JP


 Thanking my party hosts @

frenchcountrycottage

lifeonlakeshoredrive

nominimalisthere

primpjunktion 

there's an "OOPS" here!!!
I joined someone's party and put in my own link...if it was you, please let me know so that I can fix it!

sweetinspirationsbyjpdesigns

diyshowoff

linda-coastalcharm


5 comments:

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

That is so pretty, Janet! You dressed up that plain kissing ball beautifully!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Simply Domestic said...

Your chandelier is beautiful! I love the kissing ball. Nice touch. (Sorry about the deleted comment earlier. :)

Sooner Laura said...

Very nice, simple but beautiful! I had never thought about decorating my ENTRYWAY chandelier. I just do the one in the dining room because it's eye level. I'm not sure I can reach the one in my entry of if anyone every looks up there! I must restrain myself, I don't need to decorate any other area of my home. :)

Roeshel said...

Beautiful job, perfect location! :) Thanks so much for sharing!