Friday, December 7, 2012

Our Holiday Entry...Our Door is Open Come on Inside!

 ~Happy Holiday's to All My Family and Friends~
 
It was a bright, warm day here in New York.... a  woppin' 62 degrees when I took this pic of our front door!
I found the birch, wall pocket at the thrift store for super cheap and just added some little things I had on hand.

And another pic on a "snowy day"....thanks to PicMonkey  :)

 Now, come on in...you don't have to knock...the door is always open!   


 The Chandelier.... and I finally made a kissing ball!


 Welcome one and all!
My dollar store candy cane got upscaled by me :)


Ice Skates behind the entry door.

My Nostalgic, vintage frame with cranberries and some cherished favorites.
See more of it here.

Gucci says, "Happy Holiday's, too!"
 
Thanks for stopping by....if you'd like to see more of our festive decor there's more here with even more to come!

Gotta go get "purtied up"...it's date night tonight ;)

Love, Hugs and Kisses,
JP

 Joining these great parties @



5 comments:

Stan and Jody Gabara said...

So pretty and so festive. I would love to come for a visit. Thank you so much for sharing.

Jody

Shabby chic Sandy said...

Looks like such a happy place! I hope your holidays are just as happy!

Anonymous said...

beautiful pics!! beautiful decorations!! wish everyone could see how even more beautiful the house is in person!!!

<3 me

Debbiedoos said...

Oh you have some cute decor too. I am loving the frame!

The Charm of Home said...

Beautiful! Thank you for joining me at Home Sweet Home and have a Merry Christmas!
Sherry