Thursday, December 11, 2014

My Sweet Christmas Angel

My Sweet Christmas Angel will always be so very, very special to me. She was a gift from my husband who knew that I fell in love with her when I saw her while we were out shopping one day many, many years ago.

She is my angel, my little Tanya.

Her wings are newly tipped in gold and she's wearing a glamorous, Christmas crown made from sequin roping and a large, rhinestone broach....you know, girls need glam!

 A vintage broach and golden glittered ribbon wrap the column that she sits on.

A gold grapevine wreath and a sprig of Christmas berries add to the surrounding theme.

 She's spent years in our gardens sitting in the beds of thyme and among the ferns and mosses.  

But, most of her time has been sitting on the rocks overlooking the pond and waterfall in our garden cafe.


It was always such a special view.

I named her Tanya because when I first saw her, she reminded me so much of my Tanya when she was a little girl and looked so much like this. 

Can you see why I just had to have her!

This is a peek at the tree and fireplace, this year, in white and gold with a little bit of red.

Please, do stop back to see the rest of it's decor and then there will be still so much more!

 Love, Hugs and Kisses,
JP
and Gucci, too!



   Sharing this post at these great parties
adelightsomelife

mariaelenasdecor  

distresseddonnadownhome  

craftsalamode  

frenchcountrycottage  

staceyembracingchange  

myturnforus  

1 comment:

Donna Wilkes said...

Your precious angel does resemble your daughter Tanya. I love the touches of gold. Thank you for sharing your special angel at Make It Monday.