Sunday, December 21, 2014

Walkin' in a Window Wonderland!

This might be the last post that I will get in before Christmas. I have a tablescape planned for 13 to 17 guests that I will not be able to share until after we enjoy it all on Christmas Eve. I hope that you will still be interested in seeing it after the Holiday has passed.
I think that you will like it!

So, for now, I'm sharing our Winter Wonderland in our dining areas bay window...it's always a fun spot to highlight with seasonal decor.

A venetian mirror is the center of attention this year with a handmade Noel banner and a cherished card from my sister from many years ago.



An ironstone tureen holds a rosemary plant with my sweet, little snowmen in the scene.





 "J"

and "P"...for me!

I just can't take how cute they are!






A candle votive hangs from a wrought iron hook....I made a bunch of these as gifts. Walmart carries the jars.

Diamond dust glitter coats the outside with "icy snow"

I made a wreath with boxwood and a hanger and added the "Let It Snow" letters from my Christmas window project from last year.

This jolly snowman was a gift that I gave to my dad many years ago. They are Feathered Friends by Lenox. When he passed away it was returned to me. I always think of him when these come out every year.

This one is Birds of a Feather that I gave to him, too. I miss our Christmases together!

Faux evergreen trees and garland entwined with burlap ribbon set the wonderland theme.
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays...I wish you all the best that this wonderful season has in store!

Love, Hugs and Kisses,
JP
and Gucci, too!



  Sharing this post at these great parties

astrollthrulife  

3 comments:

Ivy and Elephants said...

How adorable! Love the cute snowmen.
The window is a real wonderland!
Wishing you a happy and blessed holiday season!
Hugs,
Patti

Shabby chic Sandy said...

Hi! I love your decorating--I am especially loving that icy looking candle holder. That is really pretty! Thanks for stopping by my blog--I have been so busy with Christmas--the kids--my nephew--and painting all kinds of furniture I have kind of fallen behind in my blogging. I plan to get back at it though--that would be a good new years resolution! Have a Merry Christmas :)

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

Gorgeous, what a lovely idea and so beautiful. Thanks tons for linking to Inspire Me.