Tuesday, October 1, 2013

It was a Pumpkin and Pin Cushion Kinda Day

  and now I wanna keep some on our mantel!
I spent a good part of my day, on Sunday, making little pumpkins. I used sweaters, scarves and other assorted fabrics.

I had fun with pearls and rhinestones, lace and twine and hand torn shabby ribbons. I added pearl head pins to each one....they now make cute, little, pin cushions, too!

The orange ones were so darn cute that I had to try them on our mantel.

I love their "pop" of color....they're brighter than the ones that were there before....you can see the way it was here.

I made them all to put in the shop....now, I know I'll have to make some more!






This little, white one's a keeper and it's "staying put" right here!


Right in our entry, on my little, white washed ladder.  The red cushions on the floor are our "sit upon's"....you can see that post, here, too.


I'm working on another centerpiece and tablescape and hoping for a bright day, tomorrow. Wish me luck, I need it for the photo shoot...it's gonna be a beauty!
Love, Hugs and Kisses,
JP

 Like me? Follow me and I will follow you! 
Visiting Southport,  N.C? stop by my booth @ the Northrop Antiques Mall


Sharing this post @ these great parties

myturnforus

myuncommonsliceofsuburbia

thededicatedhouse

mariaelenasdecor

No comments: