Monday, September 30, 2013

Glammin' Up My Candlestick & Some Eye Candy


I'm starting this post with the "glam"

So, here's what you came to see!

It started with my vintage, brass candlestick with lovely, crystal prisms, it was nice as it was.....but,
it really needed a little more "glam." 

So, brass buttons from my stash, are what I chose.

I clipped off the shanks to make them fit flat.

And just glued them on, nothing too fancy...just the right touch!

Now, for the "eye candy!"

These are "Grandma's" treasures on a tiny, brass vanity tray.

Her beautiful broaches in amethyst and in gold.

Her, very rare, smelling salts bottle is my absolute fav!!!

Purple was "Beattie's" favorite color and this was her fancy, little, "blingy" ring.

This is her precious, ruby necklace..... it's missing it's pearl :( 

This is my alarm clock, in solid brass, and just "oozing with charm."

Such a gorgeous vignette on my Italian Tole Tray....I'm just gonna hate to put this one away!

I hope you liked my share today.

Love, Hugs and Kisses,
JP

 Like me? Follow me and I will follow you! 
Visiting Southport,  N.C? stop by my booth @ the Northrop Antiques Mall


Sharing this post @ these great parties

ivyandelephants

knickoftimeinteriors  

2 comments:

Jennelise said...

Gorgeous! I love the way you embellished your candlestick! The crystals look beautiful! So lovely stopping by your blog!
Jennelise

Unknown said...

The candle holder looks fine. It can be a beautiful piece on your living room. But what really caught my eyes is the vintage clock! You don't have to embellish it with anything; just keeping it as is makes it more beautiful.

Lorita @Manchester Coin & Jewelry