Thursday, October 3, 2013

An Amethyst Autumn Centerpiece & a Peek at the Brunch

 I needed an excuse to make a beautiful tablescape with my Sheraton dishes. They're just so-o-o perfect for fall....that post is here.


So, out of storage came our, wonderful, lazy suzan....it was a handmade gift, many years ago, from a
"very special, man." 
It was a stained pine when we received it, then I painted it a country green. Last year, I gave it a makeover in ivory and hand painted the designs with white and gold. It got a bit beat up in our recent move, so I'm thinkin' about another re-do....exactly what? That remains to be decided!

 My, little, brass easel was next to be used.

   And for it I this made!

A view from the backside holds my grandmother's vintage earrings and pin.


With my glammed up candlestick of brass and crystal....the"eye candy" from that post is here, too.

 A scheme of amethyst, pearls and brass was pulled from the colors in the dishes.

A, tiny, brass, vanity tray is holding my antique sugar and creamer.

Vintage beauties!

More of my inspired colors in my, carved out, painted pumpkin....... in amethyst, pearls, amber and gold.

Overflowing with my favorites...."glamorous glam!"

A nice full view from above.

 And with of all the beautiful settings.

 Next up, I'll share the Full Tablescape for Brunch and my "FAKE"  chargers, too!


Like me? Follow me and I will follow you!


9 comments:

Gail @Purple Hues and Me said...

Very pretty, JP! I love how you used Amethyst for Fall by incorporating your family heirlooms! I also like your choice of fabric for your runners. In fact, I love everything about your tablescape since I am in love with all shades of purple!

Linda @ Life and Linda said...

Striking colors and so lovely. Amethyst is such a regal color. Love your family heirlooms. They are so special. xo Linda

Christine @ Rustic-Refined said...

Stunning...love the colors and your antique jewelry....very nice feminine touches.

Too cute!

Audrey said...

Love the Johnson Bros. Sheraton dinnerware. Oh my, what a deal you got on those. Your tablescapes are just lovely.
Thanks for stopping by Timeless Treasures with a nice comment.
Audrey Z.

Amber Lyon Ferguson said...

Back again! In response to your comment on my blog, I noticed your dishes right away! Also I love what you wrote in your "about me" profile, I understand completely about the ADD energy and channeling it into treasure hunting, decorating and crafting!
Amber

Amber Lyon Ferguson said...

Back again! In response to your comment on my blog, I noticed your dishes right away! Also I love what you wrote in your "about me" profile, I understand completely about the ADD energy and channeling it into treasure hunting, decorating and crafting!
Amber

Rosemary and Thyme said...

Hello sweet JP. I was pleasantly surprised with your visit. It is so nice to see you stop by. Your table is so glam and regal. The colors are different but elegant and stunning. That Sheraton china is gorgeous....

Hgs,

Janet

Maureen Wyatt said...

This is so elegant and I love that you used the colours from your dishes!

Anonymous said...

Lovely table and centerpiece. Those dishes are gorgeous!