Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Rusty, Crusty & Glam on My Cast Iron Chair

My cast iron chair need a touch of fall and of course "some glam!"


First, it got some pumpkins.

and then I gave it some glam... I love this pic, it just oozes rusty, crusty & glam!

Rusty and crusty.

My 1800's beauty!

A, country, vignette with my vintage, watering can nad mandievella vine entwined.

The white pumpkins were from last years crop...I gave them a little, rub and buff face lift this week.

A giant version, beside our lamp post, got a touch up, too!








This was it's summer look with  a potted, red mandevilla vine..both chair and vine will, soon, be coming inside for the winter. They'll be back to present a new show in the spring!

Love, Hugs and Kisses,
JP

 Like me? Follow me and I will follow you! 
Visiting Southport,  N.C? stop by my booth @ the Northrop Antiques Mall


This post was honored with most views @  staceyembracingchange "thank you" Miss Stacey!


Sharing this post @ these great parties

 commonground

romantichome

thecharmofhome

timewashed

homestoriesatoz

the-chicken-chick

thismindbeinyou

nominimalisthere

staceyembracingchange

adelightsomelife

7 comments:

Phyllis @Around the House said...

Oh the rustic and the glam is so perfect together...I love that crusty chair, it is so cool and that glam pumpkin, what could be more perfect...I love your post...Phyllis

Shabby chic Sandy said...

It looks great! Love that chair and the pumpkins--looks so pretty for Fall.

Audrey said...

That is a beautiful chair and the mandievella vine looks so healthy. I have one that is doing pretty good too. I don't have luck bringing them inside during the winter.
Blessings,
Audrey Z. @ Timeless Treasures

Amber Lyon Ferguson said...

LOVE this! I'm a new follower. Hope you'll stop by my blog and see what I've been up to!
Amber @Junkaholicsunanimous.blogspot.com

Debra@CommonGround said...

LOVE that wonderful chair, really a wonderful piece, and of course some great bling helps!!

Art and Sand said...

What a beautiful chair welcoming visitors.

The Charm of Home said...

This looks fabulous!