Thursday, August 30, 2012

A Birthday Celebration and Some Borrowed Dishes!

My daughter, Kaycie's, "28th" birthday was yesterday and it was time for a celebration!

A, last minute, dinner was decided on the morning of....and not wanting to just use my everyday dishes and being not quite ready to be done with summer, I decided to borrow these gorgeous, floral plates. They've been stacked in my guest room, waiting to be sold :)
https://ny-image2.etsy.com/000/0/5618844/il_fullxfull.343851162.jpg

Kaycie's "little face" was the center, of the table display, along with a "little, touch of glam!"


   "Great Grandma's" crystal and cherished utensils were a reminder that she was with us in heart!


Lighting just was not on my side, but a little "photo shop" helped...any of your photo tips would be 
immensely appreciated, here!


Family images to be cherished....FOREVER!!!






 We missed my oldest and her daughter, my #1 granddaughter....work nights stink! :( 




 Can't believe that no more cake pics were taken...what happened to my assistant?
Oh, he was "pooped" from another long, hard day!


Happy Birthday, Kaycie Leigh!!!

Love, Hugs & Kisses,

Mom 
xoxoxo

Til my next post....
Love & Hugs to you, too! 
JP


Joining these great parties @

betweennapsontheporch

5 comments:

SelenarteDecoupage said...

Happy Birthday Kaycie. August is a beautiful months to celebrate.

Darlene said...

Such nice birthday party. I especially like the pictures you displayed when your daughter was younger and using your great grandma's things.

Phyllis @Around the House said...

The table is just so pretty, I just know they all had a wonderful time, how could they not with all the beautiful things...loved the pictures..Happy Birthday Kaycie

Alycia Nichols said...

What a beautifully-crafted celebration!!! I especially love the flatware used! The design on the handle end is so intricate! It's wonderful to pull out beautiful things to celebrate the ones we love!

Leslie Lim said...

You have a wonderful blog and it is quite unique and interesting. Keep it up and hope to read more updates from your blog.


Gail
www.imarksweb.org