Friday, January 30, 2015

A Valentine Bouquet with Canterbury Bells




 While searching for Valentine's Day pics on my computer I came across a few pics, from last year, that I had taken of this beautiful arrangement that I never shared with you.

 It was a stunning, red and white bouquet that was sent to me from my, beautiful, daughter Kristi.

It was a very special, surprise for my birthday, which just happens to be approaching, once again, tomorrow!


Gorgeous, white Canterbury bells and red Alstroemeria.

 I thought of my l'il sweetie every time I walked into the room.

The rhinestone, heart pin is a vintage favorite. It sat on top of a nearly vintage chocolate that I never had the "heart" to open ;)

The choice of flowers was a really good one...I remember that they lasted well over a week!

I'm so happy to have come across these pics.
Thank you, Kristi, for the flowers that, once again, brought a smile to my face for many days last year and once again, today!
  

 Love, Hugs and Kisses,
JP
and Gucci, too!

   

Sharing this post at these great parties

staceyembracingchange  
onemoretimeevents  
rootedinthyme  

No comments: