Saturday, December 19, 2015

A Christmas Dinner

Sharing a quick Christmas time tablescape tonight.

Red, white and black were the main colors in this tablescape for our get together here.

I always try to add a little something to the chairs.

 Pfaltzgraff and Pioneer Woman plates are layered over a square, woven place mat in a perfect berry red.

Christmas holly napkins are placed in each glass and in the basket of bread.

Did you miss seeing our bay window this year? That post is here!

A snip of rosemary adds a simple touch of green to the flatware service.




It was just dark enough to appreciate the Christmas candlescape.



I shared the centerpiece that I made by painting a vintage punch bowl filled with epsom salts for snow.








A blown glass dinner bell covers a battery operated tea light.

It looks awesome lit!

Ahh! Christmas time is my favorite time of year...I just wish that all of our family could be here!

Wishing you all a very Happy Holiday and New Year!

 Love, Hugs and Kisses,

JP
and Gucci, too!


2 comments:

FABBY'S LIVING said...

beautiful table my friend. I love the centerpiece with the lit bell and the dishes.
Yes, don't we always wish for all the family to be together for Christmas? It doesn't happen most of the time for us.
Merry Christmas and many blessings.
FABBY

Cindy Lou said...

Beautiful setting! Great job! Merry Christmas!