Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Cottage Chic Photography

I am working on becoming a photographer.
 Not a professional, just someone that can get some great shots to pass along.

And this is a beauty that I am striving to achieve!!!


It's just so crystal clear with that, slightly out of focus, blurred background and foreground that just "POPS." 
I have found plenty of great tips online but, since I'm a real "hands on" person, I'd much rather take a class so all the new info. can really sink in!


This candy dish is one of mine that I edited on "Pic Monkey" (another great photo editing site) I think it turned out pretty good. 


This "vignette" needs some work...more lighting/highlights. I need to do some editing. Time is that interfering factor!!!



Not bad....but I want that "blur!"



Not perfect yet, just pretty!


Getting there!



Nahhhh.....gotta get workin' :( 
Guess it's time for me to read up on some of those great tips I have in my "favorites." 
If you're interested and have some time, too....pull up "that chair~up there" and read it with me :)



Til next time...Good luck with your photo improving and would love to hear from you!

JP




No comments: