Monday, July 2, 2012

Last Minute July 4th Trifle is just..."Sinful!"

 This is going to be a quick, little post....mainly, because I am just too exhausted from our, weekend long, 4th of July Bash with our family and friends.
All entwined with some great stories and tons of laughs, this is how it went... 
Great food, frozen cocktails, the sun, the pool and late night t.v.....Great food, frozen cocktails, the sun, the pool and late night t.v.....Great food, frozen cocktails, the sun, the pool and late night tv!!!
Then, another memorable holiday occurs and I have no great pics to share. Unfortunately, once again my camera has failed to co-operate and the shots that I thought that I was going to post are all a bunch of "blurs." I, now have another task to add to my list...learn to use my camera!!!
Well, thankfully, I do have one great pic to share which is of the fabulously, sinful,

"Patriotic Berry Trifle" 
that I made and I just had to share the recipe with you!
  It is a "knockout!"
Enjoy!!!
JP



No comments: