Thursday, July 19, 2012

Cottage Frame and Mirror Inspirations....I've Got Work to Do!

A bed full of inspirational items and two projects to complete...
I've got work to do!


 I've got a great "Hollywood Regency" mirror that I've been wanting to do. So, I'm gonna do it up in a soft, white finish, distress it to show some touches of gold, add some pearls and rhinestones and make it a touch of "Shabby Glam!" 
 Then, I'll finish the adorable, vintage, cottage frame.... leave it's sweet, original paint...add some pearls, buttons and ribbons, all within the floral design. I'm thinking of adding some lace and layering it over a hand stamped, linen background. I think it will make a great a tabletop accent to display some beautiful jewelry!
What do you think about that?
Can't wait to get started, so, I guess I'd better get to work...I want to post the finished "Glam" for you in my next post!

 Til next time....Have a great day!!!

JP
 

5 comments:

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

It all sounds wonderful, Janet! I can't wait to see it!

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see it!!! I know you won't disappoint!!!

Anonymous said...

Sounds beautiful, can't wait to see it!!

deb said...

Can't wait to see the completion..now get to work!! LOL
*hugs*Deb

JP said...

I'm working on the mirror today. I am a bit behind schedule due to trying to fit it in with having our house, now, for sale and finishing other little projects. I hope to have it finished tomorrow, shoot some photos and write a new blog by the weekend. Stay tuned!
*hugs back* Janet