Sunday, December 8, 2013

Mantel Clock Re-do for this year's Holiday Mantel


 Winter Ice & Snow 
that's my decorating theme for this year as many of you have seen a pattern of in my last several holiday posts.

Our brown clock got a "shabby, white, little facelift" sometime this past year. It was time for a change and the white paint fits in just about anywhere I want to put it.
  It's center stage, this year, with many other special projects that complete our white, silver and ice mantel.

 Here it was, in 2012, from our last Holiday in our New York home.
It was given to us, one very special Christmas, from one very special daughter....thank you, Tanya Lin xoxoxo


And then for New Year's Eve.......here

  Pretty as a picture with a little bit of "ice!"


Next, I think I'll share the fluffy, sock, snow couple that I made. Since you'll soon see them sharing the white, wintery stage.
I'll share the DIY from my Pinterest inspiration and admired blogger/creator....I'm sure you'll want to make some of your own!


 Love, Hugs and Kisses,
JP

 Like me? Follow me and I will follow you! 
Visiting Southport,  N.C? b e sure to stop by my booth @ the Northrop Antiques Mall and see what I may have there for you.




Sharing this post at these great parties

lifeonlakeshoredrive  

thededicatedhouse  

craftsalamode  




No comments: