Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Painting some LOVE on Glass Platter

 
I had fun painting some "LOVE" on my glass platter, for our Valentine's Day wall décor, this weekend!
 
Craft paint works well for a temporary design and this is what I did on it for Valentine's Day.
 
 
 It looked like this for the Holidays...the Joy Painted Platter post is here.

 
 
I'm not a pro at letter painting, so, I used a white marker pen to layout where my letters would be placed.  Then I used a small, flat brush and went over the letters with my acrylic paint.
 
 The outside edge was done using just the white marker...so-o-o easy!

 
Year round possibilities, for designs on glass, with this technique...easy on and just wash off :)


Just had to add a close-up of my little, "love birds"...they're just so "tweet!"

 
And this wraps up my Valentine's décor.....I will now have to start  concentrating on all that I have to do to be prepared for our big move. I will be posting little projects here and there, and keep you informed of our progress. I need to start getting up the nerve to start dismantling the wall décor and start the packing process... it's going to be a very hard thing to do!!!
 
Love Hugs and Kisses,
JP
 
joining these great parties