Saturday, May 19, 2012

My Day With Buttons, Pearls and Lace




Yesterday was the kind of a day that was filled with a little of this and a little of that...weeding, cleaning and laundry chores, with the latter part of my day playing around with some buttons, pearls, pins and lace. I had some cute little, canvas bags, and a tiny, vintage, glass bottle that I was dying to "Glam" so, this is how they turned out...

Sweet and Shabby, my version of "Shabby Glam!"


Canvas, lace and pearls, "oh my!" 


 The little, vintage, glass bottle looks pretty sweet with the addition of "glam"...don't you think?


Then just when I thought I was done...I spied a little, honey brown, picnic basket, sitting in a pile of "things to sell." It was screaming for some attention, too, so, out of the pile it came and with some whitewash paint and stuff from my stash of  "glam"....VOILA...a "Glamorous" basket she became!



And now, it's time to get myself into the kitchen and cook my man somethin' simple....turkey, brie and cranberry wraps with some nice battered rings on the side, I think he'll like that!

Next time maybe I'll post some "Designer Glitz!"

'Til next time....

Have a Happy Day!

JP

***Items in this post are now listed for purchasing @ JPdesignedcreations 

No comments: