Monday, December 21, 2015

Cardinal Mania with Gold & Glam in our Living Room

Our living room, for Christmas is white and gold with pops of red and lots of gorgeous glam.


 Come with me and tour around our living room.

  
I covered the brick on our fireplace with decorative paper for a temporary change. It's a non-functioning one, so there's no fire hazard to worry about. I'd LOVE to paint the bricks white if our landlord would only let me!

I shared our, cardinal covered, snowy Christmas tree with you that turned out really cute.

Accents of "diamonds" with heirloom ornaments and a red, rhinestone ring make the Victorian style mirror a bit more special, above the mantel, for Christmas.



 I had some fun using painted pine cones, cardinals and more rhinestone touches here and there.


An arrangement of winter white branches, inside a metal flower bucket, fill the space on the hearth on the right.




The vintage column holds an elegant arrangement that's creating a nesting place for another little bird.

I can't resist a pretty close up.

A glamorous coffee table centerpiece is the focal point of this festive photo.

The Victorian dresser tray was a steal, for just $12, from a local antique store.
A touch of gold from my trusty "rub and buff" livened up the dull metal finish.
I think it's simply stunning!

Our, sweet, garden angel becomes a Christmas angel, for us to enjoy, inside this time of year.

Each window bears a pine cone winter accent with a, tiny red, feathered friend.

A pair of pine cones decorate a fireplace screen that's hiding an outlet and power cord underneath the window.

Some more places where cardinals perched.



Last year I made the JOY frames that hung on our door.




This year I separated them and just hung them on the wall.
Do you like my cardinal mania?


A Christmas treasure chest and LOVE!

I had a ton of fun decorating for Christmas this year!

Wishing you all a very Happy Holiday and New Year!

 Love, Hugs and Kisses,
JP
and Gucci, too!


Sharing this post at these great parties

lifeonlakeshoredrive  
rootedinthyme
adelightsomelife  
astrollthrulife
mysalvagedtreasures  
  thededicatedhouse
Kathewithane



2 comments:

A coastal crafty admirer! said...

No! It's like opening a gift from YOU each time I open your blog and check out what you've done in your beautiful home!
Please move in with us and help my dismal creative style ??

Ivy and Elephants said...

Sooo pretty, I love all the attention to detail.
Wishing you a happy and blessed new year!
Hugs,
Patti