Monday, February 3, 2014

2014 Ladder of Love

I promised you in my post from our Valentine Mantel and Tree that I would share the details on our "Ladder of Love".
 It's this year's twist of the one that I made for 2013
 The ladder was saved from an eventual death, of weathered destruction, from years of use as a garden display piece. 
  
I love using ladders inside, all year 'round, and now is the perfect time to show off some beautiful cards that my honey and I have shared along with other little, touches of love.
   Hearts and keepsake cards are attached to strands of romantic pearls.

 It never fails that a little something extra makes a late addition... 

 as did my grandmother's, pearl, clip on, earrings.



 It's found a perfect spot in the corner of the room.

Next post....A valentine vignette on my shabby glam washstand. Hope you'll check it out.

Off to watch the "Super Bowl" or at least the great commercials!

Love, Hugs and Kisses,
JP
and Gucci, too!

Like me? Follow me and I will follow you! 
Visiting Southport,  N.C? b e sure to stop by my booth @ the Northrop Antiques Mall and see what I may have there for you.


Sharing this post at these great parties

rootedinthyme 


lifeonlakeshoredrive

frenchcountrycottage  

rootedinthyme  

ivyandelephants  

cedarhillfarmhouse  

thededicatedhouse  

4 comments:

Junkchiccottage said...

JP,
The ladder Valentine Vignette looks great. Very pretty. Have a great start to the week.
Kris

Nellie's Cozy Place said...

Hi JP,
What a darling idea....so cute!
and love your grandmothers clip on earrings, a very nice addition, and
Pearls glam up just about anything I always say!

Happy Valentine's Day to you!
Blessings, Nellie

The Charm of Home said...

That is a super cute idea!
Sherry

Dee ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ said...

Your Valentine ladder is very romantic ❤
Happy Valentine's Day!