Thursday, February 7, 2013

Love Birds in our Terrarium

Love should not be seasonal...it should be displayed "year 'round!"
I love using our terrarium for year 'round displays and had fun with our very special "love birds".....just couldn't make up my mind which vignette I liked the best, so, I am posting a few options to stay within.
 
This one is with of the love birds in a hydrangea nest in a little, antique, splint basket and displayed on top of a white painted suitcase.
 
 


 And now atop a trio of vintage books.


 
And displayed on our $30 washstand...that buy sure was a happy day!
 

And one last choice is the little love birds are from our, very first, Christmas ornament that I have out year 'round.
Here they are sitting in a real, little nest upon a red transferware saucer. 
 
And so...which one would you choose?
Looking forward to hearing from you! 
 
Past terrarium posts
 
 
 
 Love, Hugs and Kisses,
JP
 
 
 
 
joining these great parties
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


8 comments:

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

It's such a pretty terrarium I don't think you can go wrong with any of these looks, Janet. I'm partial to hydrangeas so I do love the first one. I also like the one with the red books, too.

Angela @ Cottage Magpie said...

So pretty!! I love the adorable little birds. They all look cute, I have no idea how you would choose! But I love transferware, so that might be my pick??? ~Angela~

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

Oh my, they are both beautiful. Love your little birds. This is so perfect to link to the "Cloche" party on Tuesday. So pretty. Hope to see you there. Hugs, Marty

Crafts a la Mode said...

Hi, JP, I like the hydrangeas with the love birds the best.I do like old books, too, though. Nice vignette. Take care, Linda

ohiofarmgirl said...

I love them both..whichever makes you happy is the way to go. Dianntha

Ivy and Elephants said...

I just love them both. But the love birds are just amazing! Thanks so much for sharing them with us.
Hugs,
Patti

PJH Designs said...

Hi JP, I think I like the one with the books best. It really lets the birds take center stage, but whatever you like is what counts. :-) Thanks for linking up at Transformed Tuesday. Hugs, Peggy~PJH Designs

Kathy said...

Hello JP, that's so precious - love the terrarium with the birds - the sign with them is sweet too - I do appreciate you sharing with Home and Garden Thursday,
Kathy