Monday, December 7, 2020

Christmas Mantel & Fireplace 2020 & a L'il bit More!

Our Christmas Mantel and Fireplace has been all decked out ever since the 1st of November and no, Im not tired of it, yet. I think, if I remove the stockings and Santa's list I might be able to let it stay throughout January. I'm sure I'll be ready to change it up just in time for Valentine's Day.

I love the neutral Christmas decor that I've done before but, for me it's really all about red. It's my favorite color after all!

*** a little bit about our fireplace and doors...yes, it is a woodburning fireplace. The doors, easily, lift off if we care to make a fire. Here in Sunset Beach we have pretty nice winters, so there's not many cozy fires happening in our house.

Last year, I came up with the idea to hide the glass doors and make a pair to match the full size doors that hubby had already created. The door hardware is available in many different sizes on Amazon :)

Without a doubt it's the prettiest sight with all the pretty flickering lights.
                                        






Hubby got a kick out of this... mostly because his name is Ralph!
                                          


 I love looking glass relections. A mirror has no purpose to me if it doesn't reflect something beautiful!




Here's another example of mirror reflections.



I love pulling this out of our Christmas storage box every year.
                             


I love painting snowmen on vintage crystals.

Just a little FYI...this was the tiniest cross stitch I ever made it's just  a mere" x 1 1/4"
   






Here's Gucci saying "Merry Christmas" from one of his favorite spots in the house to hang!

 That's it for pics of our fireplace and mantel and a peek around the room. Next up I'll share our little snow filled Christmas tree laden with cute little chickadees. They were the inspiration for my last tablescape post with chickadees, too!

Love, Hugs & Kisses,

JP

and Gucci, too!






and on 



And a very special thank you to the following blog post hosts


4 comments:

Unknown said...

Such a nice post!!!
Must have a look at How to Flawlessly Decorate a Thanksgiving Table

TelecomVibe said...

Thanks for nice info. See more articles from you soon


TelecomVibe

RealEstateCake said...

Thanks for this post. Searching for the best property site for Real Estate Investing in United States. Visit RealEstateCake, It is an online real estate platform for getting best off-markets deals in every corner of United States for Real Estate Investors.

hasnainahmed said...

It continues to work with various stakeholders to learn what should be included in the real estate package ordered at the time of listing. The discussion contains houses for sale in London . However, we are far ahead of this potential content for realtors responsible for breach of CPR requirements that consumers know or need to know about a particular property. It’s interesting.