Friday, March 14, 2014

Glamorous Pearl Easter Eggs

Well, this is going to be a really short post....I just couldn't wait to share my "Glamorous Easter Eggs" with you!

So, obviously, if you've been a follower of mine you know that I am a lover of country, shabby and glam. With Easter, soon, upon us and all of the fabulous egg creations in blogland, I just had to come up with my own unique twist on some eggs for my upcoming tablescape for the holiday. 
They couldn't be pink or any pretty pastels and red wasn't "lighting my fire."


But, upon looking through my piles of stash, a roll of pearls caught my eye.

  And so, my "fire" was lit and these are my creations

with more accents added

each one with it's own little "twist"

 now, looking so sweet in my shabby, wire basket

and fitting in as part of the centerpiece, on our table, for now.

That's all for today.... I'll be back with the tablescape as soon as I finish finding things to make it all complete!


Love, Hugs and Kisses,

JP
and Gucci, too!


Visiting Southport,  N.C? b e sure to stop by my booth @ the Northrop Antiques Mall and see what I may have there for you!

A very special "thank you" to Judy @ diybydesign  for featuring this post on her blog!

6 comments:

Nellie's Cozy Place said...

Your eggs are beautiful, and make a lovely Easter display. Can't wait to see your table.
Blessings, Nellie

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

Very pretty, Janet! A nice change to the Easter eggs you usually see. Isn't it great when you see something like those pearls and it clicks?

Teddee Grace said...

These are lovely. Do you sell them or are you offering a tutorial?

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

Oh wow, they are so beautiful. What a great idea. I love them. Thanks tons for linking to Inspire Me. Hugs, Marty

DIYbyDesign said...

Your Easter eggs are beautiful. I will be featuring this tonight at my Swing into Spring party that opens at 8pm EST. Please stop by and pick up an I've Been Featured button. Thanks.

Crafts a la Mode said...

How pretty, JP! I love them. Best wishes to you. I'll bet it's getting nice and warm down south. :) Linda

26 degrees today in Connecticut