Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Sock Snowman DIY & Some Holiday Cards

Thanks to so many inspirational posts on blogs, Pinterest and one specific one that I found on Hometalk I was able to make some of my own for our mantel this year.

This was the source for my creation, by Amy from Then She Made.....I'm so glad that I found it here!

 
Now, here's my fuzzy guy, again....

and again, with another peek at our mantel's theme,with him looking so dapper on it.  



 and here's my girlie girl.


One of my, all time favorite, cards fits right in on this year's theme.....a cherished memento from my sister!
 
 And now, I even have an adorable, sock, "snow couple" for our Christmas cards!

 The whole reveal should be ready, soon.... I've just got some more photo's to shoot of the window project that I made for above the mantel.
 I have so many more posts, yet, to share and my only hope is that I will get them all done, soon...I sure wish I had an elf or two to help me!


To see more of my holiday inspirations you can check out my November & December 2013 and 2012 archives that can be found the left of this page!
 Love, Hugs and Kisses,
JP

 Like me? Follow me and I will follow you! 
Visiting Southport,  N.C? b e sure to stop by my booth @ the Northrop Antiques Mall and see what I may have there for you.




Sharing this post at these great parties


thehankfulhouse  

redheadcandecorate  

debbie-debbiedoos  

nominimalisthere  

craftsalamode  

myturnforus  

lifeonlakeshoredrive  

rootedinthyme  

staceyembracingchange

adelightsomelife

savvysouthernstyle  

ivyandelephants  

brownginghamcreations  

mustlovejunk  

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy REDnesday, JP. Your snowmen (and girls) are wonderful! I really like the way you used, it looks like Christmas socks, for the mid section. They really add a lot of charm and fun to your decor. I'll have to take a look at the link you provided. Looking forward to seeing more goodies.

Blessings for a great day,
Marianne

must love junk said...

They're adorable! Thanks for linking up :)
Susan

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

Adorable, Janet! I saw that on Pinterest, too, and thought it might be something I could do with my granddaughter. I've been busy here, but I can't even share what I've been doing in posts because they are Christmas gifts. : ( The daughter views my blog from time to time so I can't chance it.

Linda @ Life and Linda said...

Oh Janet, how sweet. Llove the snowmen and that photo is precious.
You have been busy. looks like Christmas...xoxo

Jeannie Marie said...

Very charming and festive!! I love Snowmen! Merry Christmas!

Unknown said...

Merry Christmas JP!
Love you Frosty Duo. I haven't been able to get my posts up either ;(
Oh well, that's what makes the holiday's.....fun...is that it?....
that's what i'm goin with today.

Ivy and Elephants said...

JP these are soooo adorable! I had to keep looking to see the socks. So creative, love them!
Hugs,
Patti

Unknown said...

Oh, my goodness! How cute is that!?! Thanks for sharing your creations - found you at What To Do Weekends. Christmas blessings!
Kim @ Curtain Queen Creates

Kathy said...

These are just too precious! I do appreciate you sharing with Home and Garden Thursday,
kathy

Krista Aasen said...

These would make an adorable homemade gift - thank you for sharing it with us at the Get Your DIY On Challenge! We would love to have you back tonight to share a STAR project (either a literal STAR or even just your favourite project) to share for our wrap-up party!! Hope to see you there:)