Sunday, January 13, 2013

Vintage Hearts on Grandma's Vanity Tray

Vintage Hearts on a Vanity Tray
all belonged to "Grandma"
An eclectic mix of vintage, heirlooms.
  
 Two hearts...tokens of love!
A brass paper weight and a vintage, rhinestone
  pin...love, love, love!!!
A monogrammed, brass heart, paper weight...  
  inscribed to celebrate their, sixty, precious years together in love and dedicated to the LORD!

A "painted" heart keepsake box....a little chippy and just the way I like it!

Her  rhinestone necklace adorns her vintage talc container.

Sweet, white roses fill a
"painted"  hobnail, fluted vase for the perfect touch of shabby!
 All sit upon her brass, vanity tray...

looking as nostalgic as can be!

Now, off to work on my next project...guess which one it may be :) 

Stay "linked" for more Valentine's day "pretties!"

 Vintage, Teal Blue, Heart of Love

Valentine Ladder Display w/hearts

Valentine Mantel and Fireplace ~ in red and white

 Vignette of Love and Lace~ a tribute to Mom and Dad

 Decadent, Chocolate Mountain...A Valentine Tablescape
2012
&
2013 version

Valentine's Day Entry

Valentine's Chandy

Romantic, White, Grapevine Love Hearts ~ personalized

Love Wall Art in White Canvas ~DIY~Personalized

In case you missed it....Valentine's Vignette in a Terrarium



Love, Hugs and Kisses,
JP

 xoxo




Now, linking to these great parties @












12 comments:

The Charm of Home said...

So pretty JP! I need to start photographing hearts!
Sherry

Crafts a la Mode said...

These are beautiful, JP. So lovely and nostalgic. They are just nice to look at. Thanks for showing all these pretties. Love the shabby. Thanks for linking to my party. Can't wait to see what else you come up with for Valentine's. Linda

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

Very pretty hearts, Janet! You've reminded me that I have a couple of heart pieces of jewelry. Although I don't wear jewelry too often, I'll have to look for them.

Jil~Say It With Roses said...

Very pretty! I love hearts anytime of the year! If I see a pretty heart I just have to have it!
♥ JIl

Anonymous said...

So SWeet, love the way you have them diplayed, hope you will visit me!

Life according to Lenetta said...

Hi, Great post. I found you through the blog hop. Now following you.Please stop by and say hi when you get a chance.
Be sure and check out my new Blog Hop that we just started, It's Weekly Goals Link Up. It's a great way to stay on track. Have a great day. :) Here's the link in case you want to check it out. Thanks again.http://lenettacarnes.blogspot.com/2013/01/weekly-goals-linkup-html

My Vintage Life said...

Oh so pretty and so touching! Lovely!

deb said...

so pretty! I have a talc tin exacly like yours from my Grandmother too!
*hugs*deb

Celestina Marie said...

Janet your hearts are so pretty and unique. Love the old talcum bottle too.
Everything is so romantic and pretty.
Hugs, CM

Anne said...

Hello, Dear! So beautiful! I've come to your blog from the blog of one of my sweet commenters ~ you know how that goes ~ :) ~ Now following you!
So nice to "meet" you!
Hugs,
Anne

Stan and Jody Gabara said...

Beautiful hearts! Thanks so much for sharing at Simple & Sweet Fridays.

Jody

Unknown said...

Everything you do is so inspiring, Janet! Everything is so beautiful!! I just pinned a few gorgeous pics. :)

Thanks so much for sharing at A Bouquet of Talent!! Happy Friday and have a wonderful, creative weekend. :)

Hugs
Kathy