Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Winter White Grapevine Wreath

 Having just returned home from my 3 weeks in N.Y. I  have, finally, been able to start making some items to sell in my space and this white winter wreath is ready to go.

 No, it's not snowing here in N.C! It was 68 degrees when I took this pic a few days ago....it's just some fun editing with picmonkey!

I started a a basic, brown, grapevine wreath and gave it a little facelift with some white, spray paint, a great big bow, a white rope nest and a little, red, feathered friend.

A bedding of book page curls and white, pearl eggs make it a little bit special!

And then, two days later, an addition came....a touch of lace, I thought was needed

 This pic turned out blurry and I forgot to check the images on my camera before I hustled it to the shop :( 
But, you get the effect and I got a lesson learned...don't be in such a hurry to say things are fini!

 Gotta go make another...someone special ;) said she loved this one!


Done ;) and a bit more special!

 Love, Hugs and Kisses,
JP

 Like me? Follow me and I will follow you! 
Visiting Southport,  N.C? stop by my booth @ the Northrop Antiques Mall

Sharing at these great parties 

commonground  

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh, I love it!! Im going to do the same thing today to my own wreaths! Thank you so much for the inspiration!

Unknown said...

That is gorgeous and so easy! I have grapevines in my pasture. Thanks for the inspiration!

Unknown said...

I want one!!!! Love love love!