Thursday, November 14, 2013

Another Glamorous Holiday Display Frame

I'm just mad about frames....especially old, gold beauties and
I just love the vast amount of selections and the endless ways to use them!

This was my creation from last year....it's my cranberry adorned version.


 This is my Holiday creation for this year, that can so be used year 'round. Can you see it in your bedroom holding a collection of cherished belongings?


Glass pearl necklaces create the strands for displays.

A few of my special Holiday collections.

The holly embossed detail makes it even more perfect as a Holiday frame.

A close-up of the washstand vignette. I'm really loving brass and gold, especially when they are tarnished and old.

and "grandma's" kitty!

She's crazed and chippy and 19th century old and she's got some green eyes, doesn't she?

 Hopefully, will make someone very happy....it's going into my shop space tomorrow!
Gosh, I hate parting with my creations, don't you?
Now, I'm off to Hobby Lobby to get some supplies to complete my new "Olde World Santa's"....I'll be sharing them with you real soon!

 Love, Hugs and Kisses,
JP

 Like me? Follow me and I will follow you! 
Visiting Southport,  N.C? stop by my booth @ the Northrop Antiques Mall


This post received the most views @ lifeonlakeshoredrive 
thank you Kathy!

6 comments:

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

Love these frame displays, Janet! Looking forward to seeing your Santas.

I have to tell you that while you are on my list of blogs, your posts {and other people's} are not coming up in my dashboard. I can only guess it is a glitch on Blogger's part because I am still following you and the others. Just so you know I haven't deserted you! : )

Judy said...

I absolutely adore your washstand vignette! It is so simple, but each item is so perfect it is elegant in its simplicity.

The Charm of Home said...

So pretty! Love this look!
Sherry

Crafts a la Mode said...

JP - I love your golden Christmas decor. So lovely. Have a great Thanksgiving. Linda

Adorned From Above said...

JP,
This is so pretty. Thank you so much for sharing with Wednesday's Adorned From Above Link Party. Have a great week.
Debi and Charly @ Adorned From Above
http://www.adornedfromabove.com

jack smith said...

Details are important when it comes to planning shop displays.Shop display