Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Ivory Heart Pocket and a Touch of Love

I added a touch of love my sweet, little, ivory wall pocket.

Vintage lace with pearl additions, a scrap of paper romance, one pear 
button and a few hearts turned my old, plain, tin heart into another piece of 
"Shabby Glam"...the perfect place to hold some love notes!

This was how it looked before.


And now with lots of pretty details!


It's hanging in our entry, now.

with a cherished photo of my great grandmother it's vintage frame.

"Emma Charlotta Knuckey"
 

Lots more Valentine projects have already been posted and I still have a few more to share...hop on over to my archives, there's lots you may have missed. Now, I have a platter to re-do!

Love, Hugs and Kisses,
JP
















10 comments:

Shabby chic Sandy said...

That is so inspiring--what a sweet project!

Junkchiccottage said...

This is so sweet. Love the heart and love that you have that sweet picture of your grandma.
Kris

Tammy @ A Walk in the Countryside said...

So sweet! Perfect for Valentine's Day or anytime!! Blessings, Tammy

My Vintage Life said...

I love the heart!! Every thing is so lovely!

Anita at Cedar Hill said...

Delighted to be following back. Thanks!!

PJH Designs said...

So pretty! It would make me smile every time I came in. Thanks so much for sharing at Transformed Tuesday. Hugs, Peggy~PJH Designs

Crafts a la Mode said...

I love the heart and what you did with it, too. Take care, Linda

Anonymous said...

What a fun and sweet project! I just love this. Thanks for the inspiration!

ByLightOfMoon said...

Your turned that into the most Beautiful little heart locket hanging, just perfect for an old wardrobe or favorite peg. I adore it!
Smiles, Cyndi

Enjin said...

Birthday wishes are an excellent way to wish a buddy or best friend a Happy birthday! eventprofs Several messages and statements are created to assist you in finding the correctly phrased greetings to start your friend’s fantastic birthday festivities! A simple birthday message text may work as their birthday greeting for some folks. birthday wishes, happy saturday, good morning prayer, virtual, job well done message, rest in peace, appreciation quotes, happy beterans day and happy 50th birthday