Friday, November 30, 2012

My Pearl and Gold Candlescape

I'm back in the groove and my back is on the mend!

Thank you to all who wished me well! Two days flat on my back had me going absolutely stir crazy...as soon as I could stand up and walk I've been digging into my boxes of Holiday trimmings. The house has been a total disaster for days...thankfully, my honey understood and there we no unexpected visitors!

Now, the tree and the mantle are almost done and the living room is back to normal and ready for guests, so, photos of that will be next on my list.

Here's a peek of my gold and pearl candlescape to start with.






Now here's a few more, little teaser's, of the mantle.....

tease


tease


tease


tease



Don't forget to watch for the full reveal!


All done for now, there's the entry and kitchen and lotsa projects to do...gotta keep movin'...I'm on a roll!

Love, Hugs and Kisses,
JP

8 comments:

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

Very pretty! I love all the pearls ~ they make everything look so elegant. Glad to hear you are feeling better.

Anonymous said...

cant wait for the final reveal!!! Love the pearls!

farmhouse-story said...

beautiful candle, jp:) love the sweet snowmen, too! so glad the back is better!

Tea Cottage Pretties said...

Love your beautiful candle with pearls!!!! Beautiful

Roeshel said...

Beautiful and elegant! Love the sweet snowmen too! Looking forward to seeing more!

Karen said...

That's a pretty candlescape.Gold and white is so pretty. Don't you hate the mess it makes trying to make things pretty? Thanks so much for visiting!

Simply Domestic said...

Your pearl candlescape is lovely. I can't wait to see the full reveal. Your photography is beautiful.

The Charm of Home said...

Very pretty! Thank you for joining HSH!
Sherry