Tuesday, February 4, 2014

A Valentine Vignette on My Favorite Red Shabby Washstand


As you are probably seeing I am on a roll with my Valentine's 
projects and decor. They're actually all done, it's just the photo editing and posts that have to be completed.  

This is my "Shabby Glam Washstand" with it's Valentine vignette. If you'd like to see the original post you can see it  here.

This is the little banner that I made for last year's terrarium of love. I like it on the chippy, old shutters.


A vintage, brass, heart easel and tri-fold, laser cut valentine....LOVE!

My mother's heart locket was her special gift from my dad.

A 1940's memory of love!

Today, I will be spending a few hours working on the decor for our Valentine's Day Party in the "clubhouse".....this is our advertising poster, that I made, to give all a little peek at what's to come.
We did a few projects for the New Year's Celebration and a whole lot more for this one.....it's gonna be "over the top!"
I promise to share all of the details from the night of the 14th.....I'm gonna need a few days to edit pics and write all about it. It's gonna be a long picture filled post!

Love, Hugs and Kisses,
JP
and Gucci, too!

Like me? Follow me and I will follow you! 
Visiting Southport,  N.C? b e sure to stop by my booth @ the Northrop Antiques Mall and see what I may have there for you.


  Sharing this post at these great parties



















5 comments:

Karen said...

What a sweet vignette, the banner is so pretty. Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful Valentines Day.

Crafts a la Mode said...

Hi, JP. I love the chippy shutters. I have shutters like those and they're white but they are't that chipped. What can i do to chip them up a little?

Debbiedoos said...

I can see why you love that washstand so much. GORGEOUS!

Pat said...

JP,
I adore the displaying of your Mother's locket with the vintage photos inside!
Thanks for sharing this sweet vignette atop your gorgeous washstand, dear one!!!
Visiting from Susan's MM!
Fodly,
Pat

Linda @ Life and Linda said...

JP, so pretty and cute as well. I see alot of love there. the poster looks fabulous. Looking forward to seeing more....Thanks for your sweet visit. xo