Friday, January 25, 2013

White Rose Heart Re-newed!

This is my...White Rose Heart Re-newed!
 
My daughter's wedding was almost two year's ago...we made almost all of the décor for her wedding and had a blast.
 
This was used at the alter and then behind her sweetheart table...it was perfect for the occasion and since she had no place to display it, she asked me to hold onto it for her.
 
Eyeing it, the other day, made me think of how I could change the words for Valentine's Day and then use it in the bedroom year 'round.
 
 
This was the banner that was on it with her great grandmother's pearl earring.
 
I just changed the words to say...I LOVE YOU!
 
It turned out like this.
 
I really liked it like that......but...I wanted to make one more change to make it more romantic and a bit less dramatic.
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
So-o-o....I just painted the letters to make them white!
 

Subtle and Sweet and a touch "shabbier" now!
 
And on display in a perfect place!
 
Accenting the mantel, nearby and a peek at out Valentine's Day themed mantel.
 
with a complimenting, white rose vignette.
 
 
I know when she sees it she'll want it back...she will find her own perfect spot!
This belongs to you, Miss Kristi, and I hope you LOVE it!!!
 
Don't forget to check my list of "Posts you may have missed"
the Jan. 2013 category, down on the left side of this page...there's a lot more
Hearts and Love that has already been posted.
 
Will be back with, yet more, Hearts and Love, soon!
 
Love, Hugs and Kisses,
JP
 
Joining these great parties @
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


8 comments:

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

That's just beautiful with all the white roses, Janet! If she does want it back, you might have to make one for yourself. : )

My Vintage Life said...

So beautiful and elegant! She just might want this!

Sheila A. said...

Good morning. I just came to your blog by way of Succulent Sisters --and I'm so glad I did. When I have time later, I'm going to check out EVERYthing. It's beautiful, and I've hardly begun to look!

Dee ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ said...

Sweet! It was very clever to lighten the letters and change the words.

Crafts a la Mode said...

This is lovely. Beautiful to look at. Best wishes, Linda

Junkchiccottage said...

This is really pretty. I like the white lettering.
Kris

Cathy C said...

Really pretty. Love the white lettering. I am a new follower:)

Anonymous said...

Clever transformation, love it!