Wednesday, March 18, 2015

A Thrifty Makeover for Mom's Chair & a Wee Easter Basket

Mom's old chair got a little makeover today and a wee Easter basket sits upon it.

The colors unite with the spring theme of the fireplace and mantel.

The, twisted and crossed, woven, green ribbon adds a little fun accent to its back.

I kept the burlap seat and just hot glued, green ribbon, ruffles and white clothesline roping to unite the look. I love me some "no sew" ruffles!

A little, old, Easter basket holds a few sweet treats on the burlap seat.

The chair at one time looked like this.

and then it looked like this.

It's a cute, little change that should last me for a while!

Now, here's a little glimpse of where it sits next to our fireplace.
I "posterized" the pic just to tease you!
I will share be sharing posts of my spring wreath, topiaries and mantel and fireplace in separate posts that will be coming, soon!


Love, Hugs and Kisses,
JP
and Gucci, too!
Can you see him? He's playing "peek-a-boo!

Sharing this post at these great parties

ivyandelephants  
craftsalamode  
frenchcountrycottage  
rootedinthyme  
staceyembracingchange  
ivyandelephants
adelightsomelife
thededicatedhouse  

No comments: