Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Another Gift is Done!

 I finished up the last of my projects today. This wreath will be getting wrapped and shipped, to someone very special, first thing tomorrow!

It's a simple grapevine wreath, sprayed white with glitter and some added festive red accents for some seasonal glam.

 The nest is made from a cotton clothesline and filled with some, leftover, fluffy fabric 
I edged it with a strand of icicles that I used on several of my other items of decor this year.

A pair of shiney pearl beads are guarded by the red sequin and glittered beauty!

This was the first one that I made....it's on it's way to it's new home ;)

To see more of my holiday inspirations you can check out my November & December 2013 and 2012 archives that can be found the left of this page!
 Love, Hugs and Kisses,
JP

 Like me? Follow me and I will follow you! 
Visiting Southport,  N.C? b e sure to stop by my booth @ the Northrop Antiques Mall and see what I may have there for you.


Sharing this post at these great parties

craftsalamode  

frenchcountrycottage  

thecharmofhome  




3 comments:

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

Very pretty, Janet! I'm sure the recipient will love it!

Ivy and Elephants said...

The little red bird is the perfect pop of color! The wreath is so pretty with all your attention to detail.
Hugs,
Patti

The Quintessential Magpie said...

That is the sweetest wreath!

xo

Sheila